hurd F2 CDs

I have started the preliminary work on the F2 CDs and they will not have
any non-free.  This has meant that the size of the Hurd sub mirror is now
1.3 GIG, just over two CDs once the boot-disks are included.

I hope to freeze the Hurd sub-mirror in about five days and produce the
images about two to three days later.

Three questions.  Is it likely that ae and exim will be fixed and in the
main archive by then?

Would anyone else like to send me their listing of Hurd /var/lib/dpkg/info
directories?

Will the inclusion of non-US cause any problems?  non-US non-free has been
excluded of course.

I am assuming that there will be no change in Marcus' tarball before then.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org