Re: Cross Compile Success!

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 08:55:52AM +0100, dog wrote:
> > > perhaps; the debs still reference console-utilities, and there is no hurd
> > > package providing console-utilities.
> >
> > What do you mean by reference? Please be as specific about the details as
> > you can.
>
> console-common recommends console-utilities; console-data recommends
> console-tools or kbd, and kbd-compat which replaces kbd depends on
> console-tools.
>
> perhaps none of these are applicable.

Correct, any of these we can't use.

When we have better internationalization support, it would be a good idea to
share the data files. But the way we will implement this will be quite
different (as arguments to translators rather than as kernel syscalls).

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de