Status pages?

(I can't remember if I asked this or not already.  I've been thinking
about it for a while)

So far, I've been keeping my turtle pages up to date on my Debian home
page.

Do you guys see any value in me trying to keep up a "most wanted" page
for tasks that everyone can work on?  I can't remember (or find the
email of the person) who got apt to work, but it was great to say
"Here's what's needed" and have someone actually take the task.

I can't offer any prizes, but I can offer a series of projects of
varying difficulty so that anyone who wants to get involved
programming wise can do so.  However, this will be a commitment of
time to keep it going, and I'd rather not do it if it won't get used.

If you would use it and try to hack things that you could, please let
me know (public or private. do not use my @debian.org account, I am
boycotting it) and I'll try and figure if I should do this or not.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey