Re: mach/cthreads.h

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 05:03:56PM +0200, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:
> Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:
>
> > Does ldap2 use configure?
>
> Well yes, but their configure is hand-tweaked. Running the distributed
> configure.in through autoconf produces a script that does nothing. And
> editing configure directly is bad for one's health. So I hoped to get
> by with a simple s,mach/cthreads.h,cthreads.h, ... Well, so much for
> that.

No, that's a bug somewhere in the Hurd.  Flip into any other OS, run
autoconf there, and then reboot back into Hurd.

I have no idea why, but it's been there over a year.  I haven't taken
the time to figure out which component it is.  I don't think it's M4, since
I rebuilt it recently and had this problem again after.