Re: mach/cthreads.h

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 03:12:44PM +0200, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:
> I was looking at libldap2, and it wants to use <mach/chtreads.h>. Does
> anybody know where this came from?
>
> hurd-dev has <cthreads.h> which seems to be the same thing. Is
> <mach/cthreads.h> the old location? Is it still there on other mach
> platforms?

Does ldap2 use configure? If yes, you can use that to determine the location
in a portable way. Otherwise an #ifdef __GNU__ will do it. Keep it
mach/cthreads.h for anything but the GNU system, in case other systems need
it. I think there is no problem using cthreads.h instead mach/cthreads.h on
GNU systems (both should be compatible).

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de