Re: cthread Vs pthreads

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 04:04:21PM +0200, Erik Verbruggen wrote:
> So Marcus, can you set up such a module on sourceforge, and please email
> me some details on the usage (I know CVS quite well, but I don't know if
> sourceforge has anything special, or usage guidelines or something
> alike).

There is lots of info on sourceforge, but the main point is that they use
ssh, so you need to use ssh to access the repository. Here is how to check
it out:

CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d :ext:ejv@cvs.hurd.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/hurd co pthreads

Anybody can use:

   cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.hurd.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/hurd login
   cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.hurd.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/hurd co pthreads

If you need something from sourceforge hurd you can't get (you have
extensive permissions except the project admin property), let me know.

You can import your sources and then go from there.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de