Gcc 2.95.3

I saw a note from Andreas Jager saying that gcc 2.95.3 had some very
important bug fixes in it that caused Linux Kernel compile problems.

Is it worth compiling up new gnumach and Hurd packages with the new
compiler (when it's packaged) to see if it fixes the proc server?

If yes, I can try this and test.  I'd just rather not waste an hour
compiling binutils (My reproducable test case for crashing the Hurd) if
there's no chance this will fix it.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.