XFree 4.0.2, problems with mouse (copy-paste while moving)

Hi,
I just reinstalled the last .tgz of Hurd. I installed apt-get from
ftp.debian.org and dummy packages. I did a upgrade. Everything went fine
(except debconf complaining about apt-utils even after installing it).

I tried to install XFree4. I set the kbd and mouse translators.
First I tried to launch startx but it failed because of the lack of the
'fixed'. I installed xfonts-base and X launched. I have a xterm and when I
move the cursor, it copy and paste the prompt of the xterm.

I have a COM / logitech mouse which use the Intellimouse driver.
I set the translator with microsoft device like in the marcus's post.

Here is my XF86Config-4 pointer section :

----
Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Mouse1"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option "Protocol"    "IntelliMouse"
    Option "Device"      "/dev/mouse"
----

Here is my log of XFree (only the last line)

(**) Option "Protocol" "IntelliMouse"
(**) Mouse1: Protocol: "IntelliMouse"
(**) Option "CorePointer"
(**) Mouse1: Core Pointer
(**) Option "Device" "/dev/mouse"
(==) Mouse1: Buttons: 3
(**) Option "BaudRate" "1200"
(**) Mouse1: BaudRate: 1200
(II) Keyboard "Keyboard1" handled by legacy driver
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse1" (type: MOUSE)

For information, I have a ATI 3D Rage Pro and I use xserver-xfree86
I did the config file with xf86config.
Can I use my linux one ?

Maybe xfonts-base must be required for install of XFree4 ?

--
Thomas Poindessous
EpX asso GNU/Linux de l'Epita