Re: Can HURD read Linux fs's?
- To: Peter Koellner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-hurd mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Can HURD read Linux fs's?
- From: Philip Charles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:20:30 +0000 (GMT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1010206081806.15694A-100000@stephen>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0102060012350.10720-100000@localhost>
On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Peter Koellner wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Philip Charles wrote:
> > Oops. Forgot the 1 G limit.
> err - and what exactly happens if you would use - say - a 2GB linux
> partition which is 98% full for some heavy compilation and alternating
> access with linux for some time?
I have forgotten the error message, but it was a 24 Gb 93% full in my
case, a little over the limit. It contains my Debian archives amongst
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
Mobile 025 267 9420. I sell GNU/Linux CDs. See http://www.copyleft.co.nz