Re: Can HURD read Linux fs's?
- To: debian-hurd mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Can HURD read Linux fs's?
- From: Peter Koellner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 00:15:37 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0102060012350.10720-100000@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1010205222758.14373B-100000@stephen>
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Philip Charles wrote:
> Oops. Forgot the 1 G limit.
err - and what exactly happens if you would use - say - a 2GB linux
partition which is 98% full for some heavy compilation and alternating
access with linux for some time?
peter koellner <email@example.com>
canbox mobile reaction forces ;-)