Re: Long story, might be interesting :)

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 06:22:20PM +0100, "P.Dietrich" <P.Dietrich@gmx.net> was heard to say:
> I don't know if there is a HURD version, but if there is one you could try
> "w3m" instead which provides much more functionality than lynx ( e.g. tables
> / frames).

  I haven't been able to compile w3m on the Hurd.  links (which I prefer)
compiles but is useless -- it appears to have some trouble reading
keyboard input properly or something.  (IIRC, it gets stuck in its main
select() loop, never detecting that input is available)

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|        Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard drive?         |