Re: Making an apt-able GNU/Hurd CDROM

On mié, nov 01, 2000 at 11:09:23 +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> that all the bugs were eliminated.  IMHO Hurd is not ready for this yet.

Ok, I think the same but if I can successfully make a apt-get against the
developemnt packages of debian/hurd and his dependencies of woody, why I
can't from the CD, it's the same idea I think (remote tree or local tree
into the CD).

I'd like analize the debian/hurd boot/install problem, "The Espiral
Project" (www.laespiral.org) are making a set of boot-floppies with some
thing like riserfs support, nparted (ncurses front-end to gnuparted),
etc and we'd like to make any on Debian GNU/HURD. I know Debian
GNU/HURD is in development only stage but thing like boot-floppies and
debian-cd support of Debian GNU/HURD would help test it by many people.
--
Javier Viñuales Gutiérrez <vigu@ctv.es>
Webs: 	http://www.ctv.es/USERS/vigu		Personal