Re: New

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 11:54:14PM -0200, ColdWater wrote:

> Even with my little 386 that I have (somewhere) and C++ knowledge i can
> participate in the development of Debian GNU/Hurd Project?

Of course, there is a lot to do! You probably won't compile X Free for us on
the 386, but there are a lot of packages that need to be ported. About 1500,
to be more specific. Just pick one that's not available on ftp.debian.org,
probably ask here first if there are some special issues with it.

Or write docs, web pages, spread the word, fix bugs, ...

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de