Re: GNU/Hurd on vmware

Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

>         http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd-0009/msg00443.html

Thanks for the wonderful post. It was very much informative. But in my case, I
am going to install vmware on Windows. So does that mean, I have to first
install GNU/Linux on vmware first and then try installing GNU/Hurd? I have
never(don't want) used vmware before because is is not a free software (My home
machine runs totaly on free software) and thus don't really know how things are
done using that.

--
Ramakrishnan.M
"If it isn't source, it isn't software."