Messed up Networking

My hurd machine keeps having a problem, where the
networking dies, but not completely.. I can still ICMP
ping the machine, but can't ssh, ftp, or telnet to it.
(I compiled openssl, egd, and openssh for it)

What causes this problem I am not sure.. But my
networking won't accept any new TCP connections...

I tried to SIGHUP pfinet, but that didn't seem to do
anything good.. and I tried the same with pflocal, but
that just died, and I couldn't start it again, kept
saying had to be started as a translator.. shit, i
don't know what that means yet.

Anyway, I just rebooted, so I am going to try to
compile mach

=====
*     Come to #hurd on EFnet! I am the only one here!    *