Re: Compiling GNUMach

Hi,

> Ok, I am waaaaay over my head here...
>
> I've downloaded the gnumach source from prep.ai.mit.edu, I red that it
> could be compiled in GNU/Linux bt when I run ./configure I get

I do not know if those are up to date.  I always get mine from cvs:
subversions.gnu.org

> configure: error: sorry, this is the gnu os, not linux-gnu
>
> I try to set --build and --target but it always says the same...

You need to cross compile.  This was discussed a couple of days ago
on this list;  Look in the archives.  However, I hope you tried the
recommendations in my previous email first.

> Do I have the righty sources? Where am I failing?

Sounds like you have the correct sources.

Best regards,
-Neal

--
Neal H Walfield