Re: root-device

Thanky dudes for supporting me that fast and helpful
(I _really_ am amazed!)
but I still have no real pointer to the resolution.

I use "mke2fs v1.18" and my hurd is a "hurd_20000803.deb" from
<ftp://ftp.de.debian.org> (as well the other *.debs are).

I think these should be quite up-to-date - but Julio (if you have the
time to send me mke2fs 1.12 - which worked 4you - I'll try it,
perhaps there are some other strange things here...)

I want this HURD! And if I get it to work, I'll food it with
code, docs and wtf...

bye,
flo