Re: Easy Install tweaks

 > The -O none is only necessary if you are either using an old hurd or an
 > old grub, neither you should. It's worth pointing it out and explaining the
 > situation, so people can decide if they need to use -O none or not.

I'm away on holiday after today, so I'll do such things when I get
back again.

 > > In "Fifth - The single-user boot":
 > >
 > > > kernel=/boot/gnumach root=hd1s1 -s
 > > and
 > > > module=/boot/serverboot
 > >
 > > I had to append a ".gz" to the end of gnumach and serverboot.
 >
 > I hope you are not looking at a recent version of the easy guide.
 > Otherwise I hope that Matthew will fix this soon :)

I'm sure I had fixed it. I shall check the version on my house
server... Anyhow, the live version on www.pick.ucam.org is fixed.

 > > University of Kentucky Distributed Computing Systems Lab
 >                 ^^^^^^^^
 > PS: Are you hearing a lot of jokes related to chickens?

*thwap*

:)

Matthew

--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org