Re: How to get more developers (was: Mailing List traffic and...)

On Sun, Jul 16, 2000 at 08:44:48PM +0200, Laurent Giroud wrote:

> This is certainly true, but what about Gnustep ?

The answer is simple: If you are interested in Gnustep running on the Hurd,
the best thing you can do is try to compile it, and if it works, let me
know. I can then try to get the Debian package in the archive.

If it doesn't compile, you can try to fix the problems until it does.

We are beyond the stage where certain software packages are more urgent than
others (examples in the past have been perl, and the build chain), as the
base system is almost complete. Preferences are set by the individuals
doing the necessary "dirty" work.