Re: How to get more developers (was: Mailing List traffic and...)

Eduardo Nahum Ochs wrote:
> > 5.   Lack of PPP.
> > For most Europeans, PPP is something every OS must have to be usable.

ya, you need to get ppp running. the BSD idea is good

> 6.   Lack of multiple VTs.
> If the Hurd had multiple VTs then I would use it often when I only
> need to edit text/programs in supported languages/etc, and I would
> explore the system in the intervals... Yes, I know that I could use X
> or lots of ^Zs (or maybe "screen" if it's working now) but that's a
> matter of taste...

how can one work without multiple VT's consider.this
most of the time when an application like dselect crashes
and it does (with me).
what do i have to do;restart my machine.

useful env without multiple VT's is unthinkable

you got to get it running
--
Pankaj Kaushal
                       \\|//