Re: How to get more developers (was: Mailing List traffic and...)

Who said there are no devlopers for Hurd, I am a linux luser but we in India
have formed hurd programmer ring. For details go to <gnu-india.freeservers.com>
We are seriously working our way to become devlopers on hurd. We all have installed Hurd from debian packages.

The BSD pppd depends on kernel tunneling < as they call it> which can be encypted or non encrypted stream.