Re: Let's talk about cross-install

> What do you think is wrong with that?
> (Except the new line, I suppose it comes from line wrapping in your editor)

Argh, my bad. I copy/pasted the wrong line. Turns out that I
can't get it to reproduce the problem I was having so it
must be that PIBKAC(Problem Is Between Keyboard And Chair). ;)
The only thing that should have been tripping me up is that
wget is set for quiet mode and I forgot to load ip_masq_ftp
on my firewall. Active ftp doens't work without it.

Anyway....nevermind. Doh!

I think I will add something to the script to check the return
value of wget tho so that if it fails the script will let you
know. Patch forthcoming.

--
---
Nathan Valentine - nrvale0@dcs.uky.edu