oops, one more step to get X working

Hi,

I forgot the most important step, you need to install your X server. Get the
binary from the X site or from alpha.gnu.org (in the tar ball). Put it
somewhere, and link to it from /X11R6/bin/X.

BTW, I have trouble with the keyboard and terminal emulation. xvt and xterm
both don't start up all the way, they get stuck before the shell prompt
appears. If I try to enter a new window name in blackbox, the keyboard
events are recognized in a funny way:

Typing "a" it shows: "4 q6aa4 9a" (as far as I could recognize the font)

I hope somebody can help here, because I know nothing about X and keyboard
events. But maybe it is a problem in the kbd translator.