Re: Packages needing to be tested

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> Well, the complete documentation of the status of the Hurd port
> is generated by the autobuilder. The only problem that the autobuilder
> is down at the moment.

Can readers help? A running autobuilder would be very fine ... I see
more and more packages including Hurd fixes in their changelogs, but
which are still not available in binary-hurd-i386.

ATM, a person outside Debian usually needs the help of two insiders:
the maintainer to fix the package, and another to upload a Hurd
binary.

--
Robbe