Re: ssh success

Chris Silva <csilva37@home.com> writes:

> Is this a add-on to the existing entropy? Found at
> http://mel.interspace.dk/~sune/hurd/entropy.html ?

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the kernel-part seems to be missing
still, so it's probably in the same leage as openssh's own entropy
gathering efforts. I have not done a close comparison, though.

> I've been messing around with OpenSSH 2.2.0p1 check my notes at:
> http://www.acmelinux.org/hurd.html

I have not seen the errors you refer to at the end, but maybe I was
just lucky. If you want, give my package a try ...

--
Robbe