Tulip driver success

All,

I'd just installed the HURD on my workstation, but the tulip driver in
CVS (and in the installation kernel I used---as fetched by the latest
cross-install) failed to work.  I copied the latest version of the
driver (from linux 2.2.17) over the top of the existing driver,
cross-compiled, and the system built, linked, booted and worked
without any trouble.

I expect to have apt and a development environment installed in a few
days.

jason
--
``Just once I'd like a parrot to say that to me.''
                                -- Marge Simpson