Getting up to speed
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Getting up to speed
- From: "Remy Saville" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 11:40:14 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm a professional programmer by day, and am thinking that it
could be cool to join the HURD project. I heard about it a long
time ago, but only recently took a long hard look at it. It
sounds pretty cool.
However the gnu hurd page seems to be from 97 and was most
recently updated in 99. Ouch, the info there is at least a year
old, or more. The debian list is all I can find.
Is this the only place for development info? Is developmend