can't find servers.boot ???

hi,

>>>>> "zw" == zw  <zw@zhaoway.com> writes:

    zw> hi, i installed hurd from gnu-latest.tar.gz then boot into it
    zw> through grub. after awhile, the boot sequence stopped asking
    zw> me where is the servers.boot, prompt me with
    zw> [/dev/hd0s1/boot/servers.boot] and saying hardware error ...

	Try the following.  At the grub prompt type the following

root (hd0,1)
kernel /boot/gnumach.gz root=hd0s1 -s
module /boot/serverboot.gz
boot

The second and third commands will be tab completeable i.e. type
kernel /boot/gnu<TAB> and it should give you some options.  Read these
urls for details

http://www.walfield.org/papers/hurd-installation-guide/hurd.html

and the easy guide at

http://www.pick.ucam.org/~mcv21/hurd.html

	Also, a more descriptive error message would be useful.  Like
what exactly was the hardware error?

prabhu