A new install guide

I installed Hurd using Matthew Vernon's easy guide.  I would not have
been able to install Hurd if not for the easy guide.  I liked it and
found the information readable and understandable.

Neal, your new installation guide is also nice and mentions a few
things that would be useful for a little advanced users.

I think both of your guide's need to have links to

or to

and also to

Thanks a lot for the effort in writing both guides.