pmake patch

Hi, some time ago Marcus mentioned that pmake needed a patch to work under the
Hurd (MAXPATHLEN issues). I went through the code and corrected for it using
dynamic memory allocation for all strings that were using MAXPATHLEN before.
My patch is attached. Please test it, I have not tested it on a Hurd machine,
for lack thereof, but it should work since it only uses glibc.

I think not having pmake was one of the obstacles in order to compile ash,
hopefully that'll be possible now.

Igor