Re: Linux drivers in gnumach

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, OKUJI Yoshinori wrote:

>   You just misunderstand something: Not everyone tells you to work on
> OSKit. Actually, I myself don't recommend using OSKit.

Ah, finally, someone who wants us to deal with gnumach! :-)  It's just
that I'd heard from more than four people that we should probably work on
OSKit rather than gnumach, so I was getting curious.

>   I don't know. Perhaps there was a historical reason.

I can probably supply a patch if needed.  It really should be made more
generic on a non-arch-dependent level (leave the typedef'ing of fixed-size
types to arch-dependent headers).