Re: Linux drivers in gnumach

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 01:53:55PM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> > Because try as I might, I still have never done a succesful boot of
> > OsKit-Mach.  <sigh>
>
> That's a good reason not to look at it right away :-P  Has anyone here
> actually tried a boot with OSKit besides Jeff?

In previous discussions, I have been the only one having this trouble.

If someone doesn't mind working with me on this, I'll get the
instructions posted up on the hurddocs site.  I also would like to update
my cross-compiler instructions, since it looks like it will be a bit more
complicated to do than before.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."