Re: Linux drivers in gnumach

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 01:53:55PM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> > Because try as I might, I still have never done a succesful boot of
> > OsKit-Mach.  <sigh>
> That's a good reason not to look at it right away :-P  Has anyone here
> actually tried a boot with OSKit besides Jeff?

In previous discussions, I have been the only one having this trouble.

If someone doesn't mind working with me on this, I'll get the
instructions posted up on the hurddocs site.  I also would like to update
my cross-compiler instructions, since it looks like it will be a bit more
complicated to do than before.

"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."
 - Douglas Adams