gnumach and hurd source code

Hi all,

I really want to learn how the mach kernel works and how hurd servers
are done in order to be able to help in them... But learning source
code without any explanation (except comments, which sometimes are
poor) is a bit difficult. So, it is there any info or a "tutorial"
about what files should one follow to learn about it ? (I think that
the hurd info manual could be ok, if it has been finished... it
missing a lot of function descriptions).

Thanks.

--
Juli-Manel Merino Vidal <jmmv@mail.com>

   Become a GNU! (http://www.gnu.org)