ufs compilation error (2)

Hi,

I've tried to remove the libdiskfs.a and all the .o files in its
directory and then recompile it. libdiskfs compiles fine, but now,
when compiling ufs, I get this error:

collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
make[1]: *** [ufs.static] Error 1
make[1]: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/linux/home/juli/hurd/src/hurd/ufs'
make: *** [ufs] Error 2

It is not a random error. Every time I run make, it fails in the same
point.

What is happening ? How can I compile without ufs ?

Thanks

--
Juli-Manel Merino Vidal <jmmv@mail.com>

   Become a GNU! (http://www.gnu.org)