ufs compilation error (2)

I've tried to remove the libdiskfs.a and all the .o files in its
directory and then recompile it. libdiskfs compiles fine, but now,
when compiling ufs, I get this error:

collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
make[1]: *** [ufs.static] Error 1
make[1]: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/linux/home/juli/hurd/src/hurd/ufs'
make: *** [ufs] Error 2

It is not a random error. Every time I run make, it fails in the same

What is happening ? How can I compile without ufs ?

Juli-Manel Merino Vidal <jmmv@mail.com>

   Become a GNU! (http://www.gnu.org)
     Running Debian GNU/Linux woody