Re: Documents translation

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 01:35:43AM -0400, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Strange. Google with "Thomas Bushnell + hurd" gave nothing...
> > And I thought that I have looked for everything at gnu.org. It was
> > indeed a stupid question ;)
>
> He's a slippery one, this Bushnell.  You see, at the time the paper in
> question was written, his name was Michael I. Bushnell.
> Try "Bushnell + hurd".  He hasn't changed his last name, though you can
> never tell what he might decide to do.

Is this guy an existing one ? Or is it a kind of Nicolas Bourbaki or
Shakespear ? Has one only to count the possible place where he "says"
that he can work to find the number of people behind ?

Well, Bushnell ? bushell... "to hide one's light under a bushell"...And
Thomas, the apostle who believes only when he actually sees... the code?
Or is there only "one light", with long hairs, and "preaching sockets" ;)

HURD == Hazing Unsuspicious Romantic Developers ?
--
Thierry LARONDE <thierry.laronde@polynum.com>
Membre de l'APRIL - http://www.april.org/