Re: HURD Boot Problems

Thanks Igor, you pointed me in the right direction.  I got the newer
cross-install, but it was bombing out when trying to call
"start-stop-service", which I take it is a Debian-only program.  Since I
use RedHat, I don't have that binary and commenting out the "exit" line
in the script worked.  Now I have the Hurd running and it works great,
now on to the network configuration. Maybe whoever handles the install
scripts could disable the error checking on non-Debian systems.  Later.

  Luke Reeves
  http://www.neuro-tech.net/
  http://www.submail.net/