Re: ??? downloading from the right place?

Hi,

I apologize for the misinformation, I somehow came under the impression
that we were including it since Mach makes use of many of the drivers.

-Neal

On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 04:28:58PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > This is the correct place.  The Linux Kernel is for GNUMach; we
> > use  a lot the the drivers, no need to duplicate the work.
>
> I'm not sure what you are talking about.  The only reason you get linux
> kernel source packages is because debian calls these
> architecture-independent "all" packages.  It has nothing whatsoever to do
> with use of linux drivers in the kernel.

Neal Walfield                                              neal@walfield.org
UMass Lowell - Fox 1512                                  Phone: 978-934-5347
                                                           Fax: 603-415-3645
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
                -- H. L. Mencken