Re: Still having booting problems

Hi Roland,

On Mon, Jan 03, 2000 at 03:31:51PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Thanks for tracking that down.  I have checked in changes that should fix
> serverboot so it understands the newer ext2fs directory format, but I
> haven't done any testing at all (beyond compiling it).  I can put up a new
> serverboot binary to try if you'd like, or you can wait for Marcus to make
> a new package.

I'd love to try it out.  Feel free to toss it my way, either via email or
upload it somewhere, it makes to difference to me.

> And, congratulations on eliciting the first hurd check-in of the 2000s!

Thanks
-Neal
Neal Walfield                                              neal@walfield.org
UMass Lowell - Fox 1512                                  Phone: 978-934-5347
                                                           Fax: 603-415-3645
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
                -- H. L. Mencken