Re: Timezone question

On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 08:42:42PM -0400, Jeff Sheinberg wrote:

> However, the `/etc/default/rcS' file is a part of the `sysvinit'
> package, and I don't exactly know what its status is under the
> HURD.

As I said, I have a port ready, but it can be uploaded becasue the upstream
and Debian maintainer of sysvinit wants it differently (and he is correct).

So this is delayed until I have muse and time to address sysvinit again.

Anyway, it would not work even with sysvinit installed.

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>