Re: Btw: GRUB

Windows NT boots quite wonderfully using the chainloader.  I believe
OKUJI has made possible booting into FAT32 although I have kept my FAT16
system just to be safe.  The new grub 0.5.93 is sounding like it is
going to be exceptional.  You can cue in to whats happening on the grub
scene   <bug-grub@gnu.org>  by sending an email to
<bug-grub-request@gnu.org>  with a subject  subscribe
The stuff they are building into grub is really quite exciting.

Jim