Jim

Subject:
             please test -- gnu-19991015.tar.gz
        Date:
             Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:45:42 +0200
        From:
             Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
          To:
             debian-hurd@lists.debian.org

Hello,

please find

http://www.debian.org/~brinkmd/alpha/gnu-19991015.tar.gz

which contains an updated tar file.

I did not test it at all, but if it works I will move it to alpha.
I am not able to test it because it was created in university, and not
on my
home machine, and therefore I don't have a copy available (on a suitable
machine).

Just try if native-install completes successfully and let me know.
                                           ^is this one or two "s"?

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders