More agricultural brokerage

  Hello,

  I've been picking a little more at the problem I noticed earlier today; I
just installed a patched init and ran 'while true; do dpkg-buildpackage; done'
to trigger the bug.  It actually took quite a while and (notably) didn't
include any complaints about default-pager.  In fact, all that I got was
several instances of the message "make: Computer bought the farm: Stop."
followed by a complaint by Mach that the essential task proc had died and an
attempt to reboot the computer (which of course didn't happen since I had
applied the patch to spin forever)

   Hope this helps,
  Daniel

--
Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way.  This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of