Re: hurd default pager/swap space changes

On Sun, 16 May 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Should I add some magic to cross-install to automatically detect Linux
> swap partitions from /etc/fstab and add them to Hurd fstab? native-install
> could then create the device files, as it does for the root device right
> now... maybe it's not good to have cross-install doing too much, though...

This strikes me as an ideal oppotunity to flex my sed/awk muscles :). Not
until after tripos tho :(. I think it's a good idea tho. When will the new
hurd be .deb'ed?

Matthew
a 387 chip is being arranged for my second machine :)
--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Selwyn College Computer Support
http://www.cam.ac.uk/CambUniv/Societies/tolkien/