Re: Linux/Hurd compatibility

On Wed, May 12, 1999 at 12:22:33AM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> Of course we need more developers. How about an "Adam" or a "David"? :)

I'll get Hurd installed for proper as soon as I get my new hard disk.

What I'd like to work on is the FPU emulation (my other box is a 486sx25).
What state is the current mach emulation in? Is it completely broken,
unfinished or working but buggy? Am I going to need to learn i386 assembler
in a big way?

--

Adam Sampson
azz@josstix.demon.co.uk