Re: Some more Hurd installation problems.

On Sat, May 08, 1999 at 09:19:07PM +0900, Kunihiro Ishiguro wrote:

> Please somebody update hurd debian package ASAP.  Many people was/will
> confused due to the MAKEDEV problem.

You already found the new version. I want to explain the delay.

The problem was that we needed to update hurd and glibc simultaneously.
First, it seemed that glibc was broken, until I bought a new hard drive and
test it, too. It seemed, that instead Gordons build environment seemd to be
screwed.

I decided to do a few more packages and upload them in a bunch, which also
took a few days.