Re: Where's Grub?

 >> That's useful if you have a spare box. Even more useful would be
 >> to get the char driver for linux char devices in GNU Mach. Okuji
 >> already did a lot of work there, but there is still work to
 >> do... if capable people could help out there, that would be
 >> great. (=> virtual consoles)

 DW> I was under the impression the best way to do it would be to
 DW> modify the console server in hurd, 'term' (?)

The best way, but not the only way.

Getting Linux char device support for Mach is generally a win-win
situation: we'll get a bunch more drivers for free (VTs, /dev/random,
and others), and can spend more time working on other parts of the
system.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
Committed to freedom and diversity \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)