booting problems

 i tried to install hurd on a partition (which linux calls hda4) last
night.  i ran in to problems with the server boot script.  i will outline
below the input i gave to GRUB, and then I will show you the error i got,
in the hope that one of you can help me.

 when GRUB came up after i booted it from a floppy i did:

   root=(hd0,3)
   kernel=/boot/gnumach root=hd0s4 -s
   module=/boot/serverboot
   boot

 here i got an error:

   /dev/hd0s4/boot/servers.boot: not found
   Can't open server boot script /dev/hd0s4/boot/servers.boot: 5001
   Server boot script? [/dev/hd0s4/boot/servers.boot]

 any help would be much appreciated.

 i used the cross-install script, and the idiot's guide to set up my hurd
partition.

TIA,
vinny

--