Re: Mach Interface Generator --Native version

 BF> Has anyone created a MIG package for hurd (native)?  It is needed
 BF> to compile the gnumach kernel, and so I build one on my system.
 BF> Should the gnumach maintainer or someone (possibly me) create a
 BF> package and upload it?

It would be great to have the same person maintain the i386 and
hurd-i386 versions of the mig package.

I'm currently working on gnumach packaging, but I don't particularly
want mig.  If Marcus isn't working on it (i.e. he says he isn't), then
feel free to adopt it, Brent.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
Committed to freedom and diversity \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)