Important updates in the archive

Hello,

for those who don't follow debian-changes-devel:

I uploaded perl and findutils to incoming.

The perl packages are uploaded first time, hope they work. Note that we need
both perl-base and perl currently for dpkg.

findutils has a fixed xargs. This is a must, because xargs didn't work
at all before.

gnumach and hurd packages are now taken over by their upstream developers,
Gordon and Roland (don't know who takes which). I will continue to work on
them, but I mention it just that you know.