Re: discussion on fr.comp.os.linux.debats

> There was also a Hurd article in the French Linux magazine. Can someone
> find
> out who was interviewed (they wanted an interview with me, but I never
> got an
> answer to my reply, so I think they found someone more interesting :)
> and
> summarize the article for us?

I said in my previous message I didn't know who they interviewed. Sorry,
it has been written down in several parts. Obviously they interviewed
Gordon Mazigkeit (see abstract #4).

Yann Pouillon                          28 rue du Kronthal
Tel: +33 (0) 388270760                 Cronenbourg
Fax: +33 (0) 388270760 (sur demande)   67200 STRASBOURG
Email: pouillon@pandemonium.fr         FRANCE